Dedicated to Care and Independant Living
Welcome to All New Beginnings!
At All New Beginnings Ltd, we go that extra mile to offer a quality service through high standards. Therefore, whatever your options or choices may be the ethos of our business is to offer you peace of mind that knowing your independence can be maintained at home surrounded by your own home comforts.
We are committed to you reflected through our aims and objectives, in achieving a high quality standard of care developed by our own vision and core values.
A full comprehensive assessment will be carried out by our dedicated team who are professionals with up to date skills and knowledge who will dedicate their time to your needs. Regular reviews will be arranged at your convenience as your feedback is valuable and important to us. This is to ensure that our service to you is being managed effectively.
All services offered are driven by achieving high quality care under close guidance of the company Directors who between them have extensive nursing and social work background. Our team of support staff are dedicated towards providing you with a professional, reliable, quality, efficient service with a personalised, evolving care approach.
We provide a service which is holistic, person centered, flexible and supportive towards the individual’s needs. Implementing a care package identified to suit the Service Users needs so they can live safely within the community for as long as possible. All New Beginnings Ltd understands that people can and will take risks therefore a full risk assessment will always be carried out, documented and regularly reviewed
Private Service Users in the Local Area: £18 per hour £9 per half hour This covers Lanark, Auchenheath, Blackwood, Coalburn, Crossford, Hazelbank, Kirkfieldbank, Kirkmuirhill, Lesmahagow and any other areas within the catchment radius of ML11.
Private Service Users Outside the Local Area: Other Areas - £20 per hour Out with the catchment radius e.g. ML10 & ML12. Other areas will be considered but will be subject to a cost approval.
Your Local Council: As per your council's agreed budget.
Please note that there is a 24 hour Cancellation policy if you wish to cancel/re-schedule your Service. Service will be subject to review after 3 consecutive missed Services. All Home Visit's are without obligation and free of charge.
They are a source of information and support to Service Users and their families.
They are a source information and support to Service Users and their families.
They aim to be an engaging, compassionate, caring, confident and competent. They will strive in making a positive impact and difference to the lives of others, they enjoy interacting with people of all ages and walks of life and pride themselves on good their communication skills.
They are front line staff, responsible for the wellbeing and comfort of those in their care. They are working with vulnerable people, those who are overcoming or living with an illness or having difficulties.
They assess the evolving needs of the Service Users.
They report on assessments and monitor daily tasks. They review and encourage independence, realisation that people are all different through culture, diversity and are non-judgmental. They realise that people are unique. Personal care, shopping.
They participate in recreational activities, companionship, appointment attendance. They Are able to provide overnight support or respite for family members who need time to themselves for outings or holidays.
Our Support Workers will have Identification badges. They will provide continuity with Service Users. They will deliver the highest standard of care. They will be registered with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) and Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG), both these organisations protect Service Users by regulating Support Workers ensuring that they are able to work within the Caring Community, they must meet the standards set down by the SSSC's Code of Conduct.
Our Management Team have an extensive background in Social Work and Nursing. Our Support Workers will have or will be working towards SVQ2 Certification. In house training will be on going and given to all Support Workers so that they are equipped with an extensive all round knowledge base.
Support Worker Training will include: Adults, Older Adults, Younger Adults, Challenging behaviour, Enduring Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Dementia Care, Huntington's Disease, Parkinson's, Motor Neurons, Speech Therapy and Swallowing Issues. Physical Disabilities, End of Life Care, Cancer Care, Special Needs, Chronic Illness, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Head Injuries and Amputees
- We as a visitor in the Service Users home will always be respectful, courteous and polite. We will always knock on the door and say who we are also showing our Identification badge prior to entering the property.
- We will provide all round support to our Service Users and their families, including advising on organised activities of their choice, including them in Groups, Monthly Newsletters and Interviews.
- We will acknowledge that our Service Users have rights and choices. Therefore, we will implement and promote these rights and choices and what's important to them but identifying theses needs in their Care Plan.
- We will provide ongoing evaluation of our Support Service through our thorough review process and any feedback given in our questionnaire's. We will listen to any constructive criticism and implement suggested changes where possible. Where we aim to listen to, respond to and act on suggested changes to our practices
- We will encourage independence where possible, promote safeguarding, rights, choices, dignity, respecting our Service Users living space.
- We will encourage our Service Users to participate fully in decisions in relation to their wellbeing and the service provided from All New Beginnings Ltd. and any other Services they receive.
- We will provide a Service that's responds to the individual needs of the Service Users whist striving to exceed the quality of care set down by the National Care Standard's, Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), Protecting vulnerable Groups (PVG) and the Care Inspectorate in checking suitability of our workforce, improving safeguarding increasing public confidence.
- We will provide all our Service Users with the Standards set out by the Care Inspectorate whilst adhering to any recommendations that they deem appropriate and will respond to these within the Care Inspectorate's timescales.