Services Learn more about our specialist services
There any many benefits of Domiciliary care, one of the main ones are, Maintaining independence and creating a positive experience, do you know of someone who may need a bit of help, just use our Referral form and someone will get back to you ASAP!
We at All New Beginnings LTD. are a Domiciliary Service our aim is to provide that extra support you or the one you care about needs in order to promote independence for as long as possible and avoid having to seek a sheltered housing or care home that is not required when their current environment remains suitable and safe to live in with a Homecare Support Service. Alongside this creating that person touch when you or a relative is finding it difficult to carry out or cope personal care routines. We are extremely flexible allowing you or your relative to be able to work out together the right level of support that’s required and choose from our range of options
Our service is Vivacious, Dynamic, Passionate and Diverse, as we continue to develop our Workforce and our services we strive relentlessly in promoting quality, the service user is always and always will be at the heart whether offering choices, giving assistance or support.
- Our Support Team Can be there when required, by giving Peace of Mind to families by providing one to one support to prevent their family members or friends from the stresses and strains of caring for a loved one.
- Our Support Team Can help with the activities of daily living whist preserving dignity and respect maintaining a high standard of care.
- Our Support Team Can assist with medication prompting.
- Our Support Team Can enhance social interactions such as befriending, going for walks, participating in hobbies, games etc. or to be able to attend hospital appointments.
- Our Support Team Can assist with light housework, essential shopping and financial budgeting.
- Our Support Team Can provide an alternative to hospital or 24 hour nursing Home Care by helping to care for people safely in the comfort of their own home with a high standard of care.
Private Service Users in the Local Area: £18 per hour £9 per half hour This covers Lanark, Auchenheath, Blackwood, Coalburn, Crossford, Hazelbank, Kirkfieldbank, Kirkmuirhill, Lesmahagow and any other areas within the catchment radius of ML11.
Private Service Users Outside the Local Area: Other Areas - £20 per hour Out with the catchment radius e.g. ML10 & ML12. Other areas will be considered but will be subject to a cost approval.
Your Local Council: As per their agreed budget.
Please note that there is a 24 hour Cancellation policy if you wish to cancel/re-schedule your Service. Service will be subject to review after 3 consecutive missed Services. All Home Visit's are without obligation and free of charge.